autumn skin skin event
This product is currently sold out.
autumn skin event.
we have limited spots for this Veteran's Day event. this event will be held the morning of Veteran's day, 11/11/21, to exclusively offer our clinical pumpkin facial treatment! this treatment includes: a thorough cleanse, dermaplaning, our high potency pumpkin peel, LED and a neck treatment. we have more goodies and surprises that will come with your registration purchase! keep reading to learn more.
This event is $170 to register. (Treatment value is $185)
How to Sign Up:
1. Purchase your ticket by buying on this page. We only have 5 spots available so these will go quickly!
2. Book: After purchasing your registration, we will email or text you the time slots we currently have available. You will be able to choose from those.
3. Complete: You're booked!
What your registration includes:
- Treatment: cleanse, dermaplane, Pumpkin Peel, LED and neck treatment ($185 value)
- Free Kit: A free 4 piece mini-home care kit ($30 value)
- Day-Of Sale: BLACK FRIDAY EARLY ACCESS: 30% off products that day only (excludes Face Reality Brand). This sale is valid in-store, at the time of treatment only.
- Coffee To Go: Enjoy a pumpkin spice oat latte after checking out!
Do not schedule this if you have a nut allergy. Tickets are non-refundable and may be used on 11/11/21 only. By purchasing your ticket, you understand that these are non-refundable, and appointments cannot be rescheduled to a later date. Your free kit is not redeemable for cash. The day of sale excludes all face reality products, and is valid during your appointment time only (i.e., sale will not be open before or after your appointment or online). Sale is valid on full priced items that are in stock only. You are responsible for following post-care guidelines from other practitioners (including but not limited to: botox, filler, microblading, etc.) to ensure your treatment does not interfere with their guidelines. Live by Skin is not responsible if you do not follow their after care guidelines. If your treatment interferes with their post care guidelines resulting in needing to cancel or reschedule, you will not receive a refund for your registration.